Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:28:21 +0700
From:      Saber Software <SaberSoftware@cmail.ru>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Looking for software development alternatives? Look no further.

Greetings!

If you need to develop, maintain or add more functionality to your
own software then our offer might interest you. We at SaberSoftware
develop software products meeting the client's requirements.

Our team has more than eight years of experience in this area. This
helps us deliver reliable results at reasonable costs. Because of
the flexible approach a customer can choose preferable conditions of
project implementation and control the work progress. Knowing that
time is the most valuable resource for a business we help saving it
by strictly following our client's requirements.

Price of the project is negotiable in each particular case and is based
on one of two options:
 + Fixed fee
 + Hourly rate (average rate is $20 per hour)

For more info contact us at SaberSoftware@cmail.ru or visit our site
http://www.sabersoftware.com

Our experience:
    Application areas:
        Application Re-Engineering
        Business Applications
        Customer Relationships Management
        Database design and administration
        Device Drivers (for Win XP/2000/NT/98/95, Unix, Linux)
        Distributed data processing
        E-Commerce (b2b, b2c)
        Games
        N-Tier Application Development
        Porting
        Product/application customization and support

    Computer Languages:
        C/C++
        Delphi
        FORTRAN
        HTML
        Ix86 Assembly Languages
        Java
        JavaScript
        Pascal
        Perl
        PL/SQL
        PHP
        SQL
        UML
        Visual Basic
        XML, XSL

    Various Standards:
        ActiveX
        CORBA
        Java2 Enterprise Edition (EJB, JMS, JMX, JSP etc)
        Microsoft DNA (DCOM/COM+)
        LDAP
        JDBC
        TCP/IP protocols

Your email address was taken from public resources. This is a one time mailing. There is
no need to unsubscribe.