Date:      Sat, 15 May 2004 04:51:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jianqin Qu <jqu@its.brooklyn.cuny.edu>
To:        freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request to remove follow-up for PR i386/64656

Hi, there,

I'm sorry that I found my follow-up to the original PR i386/64656
was attached the wrong patch or the patch is in a wrong way. Thus
results in huge amount of junk text.  While a follow-up for the
third time put the patch in the right way, the huge junk resulting
from previous follow-ups make it unreadable.

SO I'm requesting to remove all my follow-ups for PR i386/64656. I will
repost the right followup with patches after the removal so that the post
is more readable.

Thanks!

Jianqin Qu