Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:46:11 -0500
From:      jhellenthal@dataix.net
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   libftpio still being installed

Evening All,

On stable/9 up-to-date as of this message it appears that libftpio is still being built and installed. Upon (make delete-old & delete-old-libs) it is also asked to be removed. To the best of knowledge I believe it is meant to not be built any further and installed so I beleieve there is a bug in the build that is causing this to still be built or removing it when it should'nt be.

Could someone take a further look ?

Thanks.

>>> Removing old files (only deletes safe to delete libs)
remove /var/named/etc/namedb/named.root? n
remove /usr/lib/libftpio.a? y
remove /usr/lib/libftpio.so? y
remove /usr/include/ftpio.h? y
remove /usr/share/man/man3/ftpio.3.gz? y

FreeBSD 9.2-STABLE #9 r260314: Sun Jan  5 01:03:04 EST 2014 jhellenthal@:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/AIM7400  powerpc

--

 - (2^(N-1)) JJH48-ARIN