Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:51:45 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cd writer recommendation?

> have quite a few Plextor cd recorders so I am wondering if
> anyone has any experience with Plextor cd recorders...

Excellent experience.  I have both their 4x and 8x [SCSI] burners.
If you check the various CDROM burner FAQs around, you will also find
that Plextors perform better than others in digital audio extraction (if
that matters to you).  Cdrecord and Plextor just work.  :-)

Also, Jordan prescribes their CDROM drives.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)