Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:20:11 -0600
From:      Irwan Hadi <irwanhadi@phxby.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What are these strange microuptime messages?

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 09:54:50PM -0600, Ryan Masse wrote:

> i don't have a solution nor a reason why, but that happens all the time on
> one of my boxes when its running setiathome.

I also got the same problem, on a freeBSD 4.3 release, on an AMD Athlon 1.2
Ghz, 640 M Memory (512 MB PC 133 CAS 3 Mushkin with Nanya Chips, and 128 M PC
133 CAS 2 Rev 2 Mushkin), and 40 GB Maxtor 7200 RPM. The motherboard is the
newest Asus Ali Magik 1.
On that computer I'm doing nothing, and the computer is still in burn test
(although its already 20 days). I just turn on the computer after I installed
freeBSD there, and leave it alone.
Is it because memory problem, or because AMD, or what?