Date:      Fri, 21 Oct 2005 21:17:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rich b <rich_b71@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   not a programmer - want to make a FreeBSD port - need programmers

i have an idea for a FreeBSD port but am not skilled enough to do it myself. the existing ports don't have what i'm looking for. my estimated project completion time is 6 months, subject to change.

FreeBSD / Java
Recipe Guide / Cookbook

criteria:
1. all contributions must be free - this is a NON-COMMERCIAL project
2. each contributor will be given credit and distribution rights to the end product
3. i will maintain and manage this project to include developing and maintaining a website
for it
4. contributors will get "first right of refusal" for any commercial work that comes from this project.

interested parties with free time should send a request and a brief description of your experience to my email addy. requestors must be willing to sign a non-disclosure, non-compete agreement. thanks ~rich

p.s., if this is the wrong place to post something like this - please let me know.