Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:06:23 +0000
From:      Martin Hepworth <martinh@solid-state-logic.com>
To:        Eduardo Viruena Silva <mrspock@esfm.ipn.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:

Eduardo

I do this with an old SUNOS machine instead of the IRIX machine.

I use MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) to build the links from the MTA
, SpamAssassin, Clam and Sophos. It also provides me with better control
on what gets scanned and what doesn't (whitelists, bad attachment types
etc).

There's some documentation on the mailScanner site about setting this
all up as an email gateway and the MailScanner IRC and email lists are
very friendly.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator