Date:      Thu, 29 Dec 1994 10:30:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Timmy Wong <timmy@mercury.sfsu.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.0 Installation Problems

	I just received my Conner CFA1275A 1.275 GIG EIDE/FAST ATA Hard
Drive and in my motherboard, I set it to LBA Translation while using just
a standard controller.  I booted up the boot floppy, did the fdisk and the
partitioning and then it did the newfs and then it said it was going to
restart the machine after it did the making devices stuff.  Anyways, when
I reboot using OSBS, it says that there is no operating system in the
FreeBSD Partition, my FreeBSD partition starts at 301 meg marker right
after the 300 meg dos partition so it's under the 528 meg limit, does
anyone know how I can get FreeBSD to work?  Thanks.  I did try a Promise
Technologies EIDE2300Plus EIDE COntroller also but that controller did
the same thing and also I can't use my serial ports on that board.
Hopefully, someone will be able to help.