Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 06:17:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Benjamin Ossei <ben@cahostnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPNAT for multiple ports

I have a questions, I'll like to have to be able to direct port 80 to multiple internal servers that will be accessed on the internet.  These servers will not be doing load balancing.  So I'll have http://server1.com port 80 being nated to an internal address and http://server2.com port 80 being nated to a internal address as well.  The internal address can be the same or different. I'm using 192.168.xxx.xxx/24. Any ideas?  CAn this be done?

Thanks...

==
CA Hostnet - Web Hosting
http://www.cahostnet.com