Date:      Tue, 05 Nov 2002 09:46:43 -0800
From:      "Jacob S. Barrett" <jbarrett@amduat.net>
To:        Barney Wolff <barney@tp.databus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VLAN tag byte swap and chop problem??

Yeah, looks like they are 12 bits.  I should I thought of that since the
Summit has a range of 0-4095 vlan IDs, which is 12 bits.  So that
explains the chopping.  Now if I can just solve the swapping all should
be good!

Thanks,
Jake

--
Jacob S. Barrett
jbarrett@amduat.net

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."