Date:      Sat, 09 Oct 2004 01:14:48 -0400
From:      NetAdmin <daemon@foxchat.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: What version of FBSD does Yahoo run?

--=-4KWLd+Orh6+/8h9YWdIS

dang, how long is this thread gonna go on?  Is it that important?  I see
a lot of good questions and equally good answers on this list, but I
think this particular thread is starting to stoop beneath us all...

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 00:56, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

--=20
NetAdmin for the FoxChat.Net IRC Network.
The FoxSurfer Group

--=-4KWLd+Orh6+/8h9YWdIS

--=-4KWLd+Orh6+/8h9YWdIS--