Date:      Fri, 01 May 1998 10:48:48 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
Cc:        mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: why everything deleted?

Sorry, did I forget to announce that the mozilla team had done some
repository shuffling and that this is now called "mozilla" rather than
"ns"? :-)  There are details of it up at www.mozilla.org, at least.

I guess I should also note that I've just updated the mozilla repo to
the 19980429 snapshot, though I somehow managed to fumble-figure the
version tag (though not the vendor ID, thank god) and so you'll see
this one as mozilla_1998029 rather than mozilla_19980429 - whoops! :)

				Jordan