Date:      Thu, 24 Dec 1998 21:03:18 +0100 (CET)
From:      Frederique Rijsdijk <free@euronet.nl>
To:        martin@rumolt.teuto.de (Martin Husemann)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN Dialback on a PM2

Martin Husemann wrote:
> I4B does not currently support your type of setup, but I guess it's not
> much work. For a start you could try to increase the time between two dial
> attempts, so the incoming callback would get a chance of coming through
> before your next dial retry. Then you'll have to configure it for a normal
> connection, not calledback - otherwise it would expect your first call
> to be rejected at D-channel level.
>
> You'll probably run into problems later, because the config entry will be in
> state  "dialing out" when the call in comes in, but that's realy easy to fix.
>
> Please try:
>
> dialin-reaction         = accept
> dialout-type            = normal
> recoverytime            = 30

Right, there was the mistake i made.. 'normal' worked alot better right
away. It works even better dialing in with -say- isppp1, configured to
dialout only (ei. initiating the dialback), and letting isppp0 listen for
the call that's going to come.

isppp0:
dialin-reaction         = accept
dialout-type            = normal