Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 18:36:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chance Grovenor <cgrovesnor@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Linux shared library not found for Netscape 6.0

I've downloaded the Netscape 6 preview release for Linux.  I'm attempting to
run it under FreeBSD with Linux emulation but I'm missing a shared library,
"libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2":

> ldd mozilla-bin
mozilla-bin:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 => not found

The handbook suggests that "If you have access to a Linux system, see what
shared libraries the application needs, and copy them to your FreeBSD
system."  However, I don't have access to a Linux system.

Could someone suggest a location that I can get this library from?

My system is FreeBSD 3.1.  I have installed the linux_lib port.

Thank you,
Chance.