Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 02:24:06 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>, "Shawn Ramsey" <shawn@megadeth.org>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: telnetd problem?

That's a bandaid.  He stated that the problem wasn't happening until
he updated to the new code, so obviously a patch they put into the
telnetd broke something.

In any case this posting is completely inappropriate on this list - he
should be subscribed to -stable if he's running stable and he should be
submitting these kinds of things there.

Please don't clutter the general -questions list with problems with
beta versions of FreeBSD!!