Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 1998 01:12:14 GMT
From:      dburr@POBoxes.com (Donald Burr)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Internet phone type program that works with both FBSD and Win95?

My best friend recently moved away.  I'd like to start communicating
with him using an "Internet phone" type application.

I, of course, run FreeBSD 2.2.5-R.  Unfortunately, she does not.  (She
runs Win95.)

I'm wondering if there is an "internet phone" type application for
both FreeBSD and Win95, that can communicate with each other (i.e. use
the same protocol)?

We both have 16-bit, full-duplex sound cards that are properly
configured.

At this point, all I'm interested in is audio (we don't have cameras,
and aren't planning on getting any, although if there is a video chat
that works with both FreeBSD and Win95, please let me know!)

Please cc: a response to me by email if possible.  Thanks!