Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 1998 00:41:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Martin Von_Schantz <ikaros_net@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xfree86

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Martin Von_Schantz wrote:

> Here are a few more questions regarding Xfree.
>
> Wich directory structures are absoluteley necessary to download
> in order to make x work?

>From RELNOTES:

          X331bin.tgz     Clients, run-time libs, and app-defaults files
          X331doc.tgz     Documentation
          X331fnts.tgz    75dpi, misc and PEX fonts
          X331lib.tgz     Data files required at run-time
          X331man.tgz     Manual pages
          X331set.tgz     XF86Setup utility
          X331VG16.tgz    16 colour VGA server (XF86Setup needs this
server)

> Where do I get these files from? ftp.freebsd.org has only got a
> linked directory wich I cannot access.

Try in /pub/XFree86/3.3.2/ and below.