Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 2003 02:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alhagie Puye <alhagiep@yahoo.com>
To:        Michelle <tristan11@mindspring.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nat and ipfw

Do you have a natd.conf file? What does your rc.conf
file look like? You have to turn on nat for the
packets to be translated. Telling the firewall to send
the packets to natd is one thing, what the happens to
them after that is another. You ARE missing the setup
for natd.

Check this out:

http://www.freebsddiary.org/ipfw.php

Please read this link. I sent you something similar in
my previous reply. And you are still asking the same
question. It is very self-explanatory.

Cheers,
Alhagie.