Date:      Mon, 8 May 2000 21:43:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kent Hauser <kent@tfd.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   pcm with SBLive -> processor reset

(Sorry all, I of course mistyped psm for pcm in the last message --
(I repeat for those with filtering software...)

Hi all,

I (and a couple of other people as I recall) reported this
some time back. My current kernel as of 5/1/00 still *resets*
(not panics, does not pass go, does not collect $200) whenever
I access a sound device. This goes for "realaudio plugin" from
the linux netscape, mp3blaster, and a couple of other audio things
I've tried. The exception is "cdplayer", which is quiet.

Any progress on this front? Anything I can do to help?

Thanks all.
Kent