Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:25:52 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Request: some help adding AR933x/AR934x extensions (like VLAN changes..)

Hi all,

I've now added all the (very) basic support needed to bootstrap the AR934x
SoC. What I'd really like now is some help adding VLAN support to the
AR9340 ethernet switch.

Right now it's doing the _wrong_ thing to the VLAN registers.

So, if you have a newer DIR-825 with an AR934x SoC, or any of those
dlink/tplink units with an AR934x SoC (and that it uses the on-chip 10/100
switch, rather than use an external switch!) then I'd really appreciate the
help.

I may eventually get around to it but there's a long list of other crap to
tidy up in this platform support - there's some issues with the wifi and
interrupt handling side of things; I also need to fix up the way that the
MDIO bus clock divider works.

Thanks!

-adrian