Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 1999 05:25:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@AIC-GW.MLINK.NET>
To:        Studded <Studded@gorean.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-QUESTIONS <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BIND 8.2 Question..

On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Studded wrote:

: matt wrote:
: >
: > Thank you very much, This has solved all my problems.. Oddly I couldn't
: > find it in the man pages or in DNS & BIND by O'Reily (second editon)
: > Anyhow, I appreciate the help much. Thanks,

I was mistaken, I do have the third edition, I obviously must have missed
it, but I don't see it in the setting up zone files section.. Reguardless
of that, I'm sure it's in there and I'm only human, I make mistakes.

: 	There is a third edition of this book out, and you should really get a
: copy if you're going to do any DNS administration. Also, you should NEVER
: install a new version of something so mission critical as BIND if you're
: not going to read the upgrade documentation. This situation is mentioned
: prominently.

This really could be taken as a flame, I hope it was not intended as such.
As for my DNS, all is working perfectly now, including the reverse..

: Good luck,

Luck is a skill =)

: Doug
: --