Date:      Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:47:01 +0300
From:      "Nickolay Kritsky" <Nickolay.Kritsky@astra-sw.com>
To:        "Karel Miklav" <karel.miklav@siol.net>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: All-in-one box

we are using DLINK quad-port 1000Mbit adapters(DFE-580). Them look like
four `ste' interfaces to the system and look fine. Usenet and freebsd-*
users were also saying that DFE-570 is even better, because they use DEC
chips for networking which should be better. Never had a chance to test.
AFAIK DFE-570's are already finished from production.

hope that helps
nick