Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 14:28:37 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jose Gabriel J Marcelino <gabriel@maquina.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISDN MPPP

Hi,

We're currently working on a video transmission over ISDN and I was
wondering what's the status for multi-link PPP (MPPP) over isdn4bsd.

I guess it's not working yet. Is there someone working on it? Would
implementing it be difficult for someone not used to ISDN driver
internals?

Is there any other way to link both B-channels? Would that way be
compatible with other OSs (eg. Linux?)

Thanks

--
Jose Gabriel J Marcelino