Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Q: Extending the sysctl MIB for Linuxulator variables

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Mike Smith wrote:

> > 	In case anyone cares I'd like to put in a vote for compat.linux.
> > >From the design standpoint this balances the needs of prominence and clean
> > top level name space nicely.
>
> And in case it's not clear from the exposition in my message to Poul, I
> would find this most agreeable too.

	It dawns on me that this might look like I'm trying to take credit
for the idea, which I'm not. I'm just agreeing with those who proposed it
already and stating my reasons for agreeing.

Doug
--
On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter