Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:10:58 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        Ganesh Kumar <al_ganesh@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ISO file huuuge !

Ganesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> I created a ISO with mkisofs command.But the size is now
> 1024MB(vannila,rockridge and jolleit) which will hardly fit in to a
> normal CD.
>
> I would like to give this to the Windows users for installation.
>
> So shall I give only roockridge and jolliet ? Will they be able to
> install on that ?

If it's only for Windows users, you don't need Rockridge, just Joliet.
But I doubt that alone is going to make your .iso small enough.  I
would scan through the files you're burning into this and see if there
are any that you can do without.  The largest CD I've ever seen is
750meg, which means you need to clean out about 250meg.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies