Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 23:09:55 -0400
From:      Steve Brown <freebsd@prayforwind.com>
To:        Danovitsch@Danovitsch.dnsq.org, "uwi mAn" <uwiman3k@hotmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ACPI sleep mode

I have this part working (I type zzz and it goes to sleep). But I'd like the
'puter to fall asleep by itself after I put it down and leave it for a while.
Windows, Linux, OpenBSD and NetBSD can do it, so I'm guessing FreeBSD can
too. Is there anyone out there who knows how to make this happen, or even is
it or is it not possible?

Thanks, Steve