Date:      Sat, 23 Jan 2016 22:17:34 +0100
From:      Ivan Radovanovic <radovanovic@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Unexpected (at least to me) kevent behavior on window size change when in X

Hi everybody,

I am using kevent(2) to monitor for file changes and I just noticed some
weird behavior - if program is running within X (in MATE terminal), and
if it is already blocked on kevent when I change window size kevent
returns -1 and sets errno to 0.

I am not monitoring anything weird - only normal file descriptors (of
regular files). This is happening on 10.2-STABLE r291381

The only thing which is out of ordinary is that I am doing this from
mono, but still I am directly invoking libc functions from it, so I
don't think it can have anything with it.

Kind regards,
Ivan