Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:17:50 -0500
From:      "Johannes Gumbel" <jojos@ntplx.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   X windows

I'm having some trouble installing X under FreeBSD 3.4.
The setup seems to go fine and when I start X it seems
just fine. But as soon as I move something the outer lines
of the object I moved is not erased and thus cluttering the
screen a lot (since this happens everytime the window have
moved about a millimeter). When I use the restart button
everything looks good again. I have tried diffrent settings
and I've gotten both black and white lines but no settings
without them. I'm using a Voodoo3 PCI card, 16mb. And a
MAG 17" monitor.