Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:57:36 -0500
From:      Drew Sanford <lauasanf@bellsouth.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dynamic DNS services..

Hi,
    Is anyone on the list using a dynamic DNS service, such as
justlinux.com (which I use because I found them first, when I was using
linux, and figure since I already have the name I want through
them....;) ..sorta funny huh) that has a program of some sort to update
it automatically when the IP of the machine changes? There used to be
one on freshmeat, but the link to it is broken. Thanks.

--
Drew Sanford

"My mother said to me, if you become a soldier, you'll be a general, if you
become a monk, you'll end up as the pope. Instead I became a painter and
wound up as Picasso." -- Pablo Picasso