Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:26:48 -0900
From:      Russ Pagenkopf <russ.pagenkopf@uas.alaska.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CTM question

Hiya All!

I think I'm asking a stupid question, but I'm having conflicting brain
signals at the moment (caffeine, must drink more caffeine :).

I just used CTM for the first time yesterday and after reading the
handbook and searching the archives I got everything to work
successfully. Now my question.

It appears to me that running CTM only syncs your sources in
/where/ever/you/put/them to *changes* that have happened to the last
empty-delta correct? And if this is true then I need to merge *all* the
newly created files into my existing tree (being especially careful with
/etc and /dev). Correct?

What triggered this is that apparently /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 hasn't
changed and so it didn't appear in my new source tree causing me
problems with my kernel rebuild.

Thanks for any clarification.

Russ Pagenkopf