Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:01:28 +0200
From:      Aragon Gouveia <aragon@phat.za.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mpd PPTP dropped packets

Hey Archie,

| By Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>
|                                          [ 2004-07-15 18:00 +0200 ]
> Try applying these patches to the 4.10 machine and rebuilding mpd...
>
>   http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/netgraph/ng_pptpgre.c.diff?r1=1.2.2.14&r2=1.2.2.15
>   http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/netgraph/ng_pptpgre.h.diff?r1=1.1.4.4&r2=1.1.4.5
>
> Don't know if that's the problem or not but worth a shot.

I applied them.  It hasn't improved things though.  Just want to make sure I
did it right:

1.  Apply patches to source.
2.  cd /usr/src/sys/modules/netgraph ; make all
3.  Unload existing ng_pptpgre, copy new module over, load new module.
4.  Copy patched ng_pptpgre.h into /usr/include.
5.  Recompile mpd.

Should I try do the same on the 5.2.1 machine?  Is there anything I can do
to give you more information?

Thanks,
Aragon