Date:      Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:48:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu (John Fieber)
Cc:        smp@csn.net, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: announce SMP (fwd)

%---
%http://www.freebsd.org/index-site.html:
%
%place a pointer to the SMP related entry of http://www.freebsd.org/support.html
%between:
%  Multimedia
%AND
%  Related Operating System Projects

I'm not sure exactly what you're angling for here.  There were a couple of
pointers to SMP information in the index-site page already; if they're not what
you want, let me know, and we can work it out.

%http://www.freebsd.org/newsflash.html:
%
%please add an entry describing the fact that SMP is now part of the
%3.0-current src tree.  suggested contents:
%
%28-Apr-97  The 3.0-current src tree now contains support for building
%Symmetric MultiProcessor kernels.  For details go to the
%<a href="http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html">SMP</a>; page.

Done.

Sorry it took so long; this was due to a communication mix up.  For fastest
service, send requests like this to www@freebsd.org.  It adds to the "peer
pressure" aspect and generally prompts us to work quicker. =)

Let me know if your entry isn't up to snuff.

Cheers,
nsj