Date:      Sat, 01 Apr 2000 09:07:59 -0800
From:      Terry D <terryd@corecomm.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help?

Hello,
If anyone there can assist me it would be greatly appreciated. I have
been able to make it thru the install all the way to the point where it
asks me from where I
 will be installing from and I chose cd-rom, since this is how I booted
the install.
 But now it says it cannot find my cd rom??? I read in the manual
something
 about problems with atapi cd roms, but arent these common? If so why
wouldnt
 there be a driver/database for them, more importantly what can I do
now? Also what do you suggest I  check off for the boot, I have boot
magick installed on my
 system  and I dont want BSD to overwrite my existing OS's ( win98 and
linux on 1st drive) FreeBSD will be on my second IDE. Will boot magic
recognize this?
Thanks inadvance,
 Terry