Date:      Sun, 8 Jul 2001 19:29:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: build kernel link failed

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 06:58:36PM -0400, Jim Freeze wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > I tried to optimize my kernel and cut a few things
> > out that (I thought) were uneccesary. However, now
> > it does not link. Below is the error and attached
> > at the bottom is my kernel file.

> figured this one out by yourself :-)

Well, I started figuring, if I use the binary system of putting things
back in until it works, I could do in in about 7 compiles.
At 30minutes per, I would be done in 3.5 hrs. I was hoping
for a shorter answer...and some insight. :\

> You misread the comment above
> umass about CAM being required.

I don't understand your comment.
Please forgive me if I am just being dense.

Cheers

Jim Freeze
jim@freeze.org