Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:47:30 -0500
From:      "E. J. Cerejo" <edinho64@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Wine

I'm running FreeBSD 4.8 and installed the latest version of wine.  I
installed two windows applications using wine and they installed just
fine, mIRC and WinMX, they run pretty well but I can't connect to any
servers and I get the same error:

fixme:winsock:WS_bind Setting WS_SO_REUSEADDR on socket before we binding it
fixme:winsock:WS_bind Setting WS_SO_REUSEADDR on socket before we binding it
fixme:winsock:WS_bind Setting WS_SO_REUSEADDR on socket before we binding it
fixme:winsock:WS_bind Setting WS_SO_REUSEADDR on socket before we binding it
fixme:winsock:WS_bind Setting WS_SO_REUSEADDR on socket before we binding it
fixme:winsock:WS_bind Setting WS_SO_REUSEADDR on socket before we binding it
fixme:winsock:WS_bind Setting WS_SO_REUSEADDR on socket before we binding it
fixme:winsock:WS_bind Setting WS_SO_REUSEADDR on socket before we binding it

I have no problems connecting when using a X app.  I'm also behind a
firewall but I have no problems when running Xchat or Limewire.  Is
there anything extra I should do to my ~/.wine/config file so that these
window apps see my TCP connection?