Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 00:05:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Christopher J Ceska <cceska@iagnet.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Adding new user....

I am new to FreeBSD so call me crazy.....

I am trying to add a user that can SU to root like on a linux or solaris
machine.

I understand the user has to be in the wheel group but what else am I
doing wrong.  It always tells me I am not in a group that can su to root.

I am using DES.  What do I have to do?  (Besides buy a book)  I am just
evaluating this OS and I can't even make a user.... haha

Thanks in advance.
Chris

--
Christopher J Ceska                           Network Operations
cceska@qual.net                              http://www.qual.net