Date:      Sun, 4 May 2003 22:39:07 -0700
From:      "Jonas" <jonas@netwood.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   CSU/DSU for fbsd as a router

I'm looking into the option of using fbsd as a router/NAT/Firewall on
point-2-point T1's. Currently we use - on each end - an Adtran Ace
(CSU/DSU)and i.e. a Cisco 2501.

The Adtran's has this weird big connector which connects to the Cisco.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to connect the T1 to the fbsd?
Is there an external box (CSU/DSU) that has a plain RJ45 jack or is
there special NIC cards that I can connect the T1 directly to?

The T1's are EFS,B8ZF.

Jonas Fornander - System Administrator
Netwood Communications,LLC - www.netwood.net
Find out why we're better - 310-442-1530