Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:38:41 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        James A Wilde <james.wilde@telia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: programmer's editor choice

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, James A Wilde wrote:

>Thoughts, yes!
>
>I asked nearly the same question a few months ago.  The conclusion I came to
>was: stick to vi for two reasons:

Well, i think i have to agree with you.  I installed vim last night,
and a friend gave me a few lines for the config file... I now have
color context highlighting, c indentation, and more!  I love this
editor!  Small, fast, (not like emacs) like you said, on every
machine....  The color looks great, the commands are very powerful and
efficient.  I really picked up the basics fast.  I think i've
decided... :-)

"I've done questionable things, also extraordinary things....
Revel in your time!"