Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:24:31 -0800
From:      Steven Woolgar <woolie@mac.com>
To:        <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VFS layers...

I am studying the source organization and do not currently have
access to a BSD machine I can rebuild to include kernel debugging.

I was wondering if someone could explain (or illustrate) the back
trace (call stack) of a call from int open( const char*, int )
all the way through to the UFS layer.

I am looking at the source code and am making progress, but
it is long and tedious work without a compiling and step-
able code.

Thanks for any help.

Oh, and if this isn't a appropriate request for this list
please tell me.

Woolie