Date:      Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:54:13 +0100
From:      "Matt Sealey" <matt@genesi.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quick HOWTO?

Is there a quick and dirty "how to make a FreeBSD PPC Build" for
people who currently have an "unsupported" platform and an x86
FreeBSD box?

I've been messing around in the tree looking at stuff but for
the first instance I can't work out how to actually build a
PPC target from the standard makefiles..

.. the other thing would be, could I make a quick ISO (similar
to miniinst) to make it easier to install? I'm still setting
up my TFTP stuff on my server :)

--
Matt Sealey <matt@genesi.co.uk>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations