Date:      Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:45:58 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        glebius@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r228576 - in head: . sys/boot/forth sys/modules sys/modules/carp sys/modules/if_carp

On 19. Dec 2011, at 09:18 , Alexander Leidinger wrote:

I think in general Alexander is right here.  We usually do not allow for
atomic replacements of individual modules in /boot/kernel/ unless you =
know
what you are doing, in which case the ObsoleteFiles.inc doesn't seem to
be what you are running either.

Also please remember that for the user (not a developers) hitting this =
means
a major version upgrade to 10.x and that will never keep the same =
/boot/kernel
anyway.

/bz

--=20
         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.