Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:54:44 +0900 (JST)
From:      ken <ken@tydfam.jp>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   glib20 2.26.1 / emacs-devel

  I cannot run emacs under X11+gnome2 on FreeBSD-current after upgrading glib20 to 2.26.1.
  'emacs -nw' works fine, but 'emacs' brings up new emacs window without no display and does not allow any input.  Or, sometimes it dumps core with the following message;
**
GLib-GIO:ERROR:gdbusconnection.c:2270:initable_init: assertion failed: (connection->initialization_error == NULL)
Fatal error (6)Abort (core dumped)

  Are there any fix for this, or is this my personal problem?