Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 20:12:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        mavery@mail.otherwhen.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Europe says yes to spam

> However, based on my limited knowledge of copyright laws, I would
> think that if the material provider approved caching of their
> material, it would become a "fair use".  As I recall, there is a HTML
> flag that indicates whether a page may be cached.

Cache-Control: no-cache no-store

> If it worked, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

This type of thing works great!

What SPAMmer wouldn't want a list of email addresses that didn't want
SPAM?!?

Of course, any SPAMmer reading the above read:

	What SPAMmer wouldn want a list of email addresses
	<mumble mumble mumble>?!?

Instead...

Also, EU law doesn't apply in the US, so US SPAMmers, come and get it,
it's free lunch time!

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---