Date:      Tue, 01 Jul 1997 07:58:05 +1000
From:      Robert <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question: using the Non-Assigned IP numbers and routing

Another question.

If I have a fbsd machine, attached to an ISP, with an assigned
IP provided by the ISP, how do I set up those 196.x.x.x IP numbers
on my "internal" route so that the machines on the internal net
can all see through the fbsd machine and out to the Internet,
and so the internet can send email in to the machines on the
internal net, without the internal net numbers being visable
to the Internet at large. Which of course they shuldn't be.

Thanks for any pointers here. routing confuses the hell out of me!

cheers,
Bob
--
http://www.chalmers.com.au Books-New & Secondhand  Support Whirled Peas.
Agents for CIBTC. Associate of Amazon.com, and Partner Program with iBS.