Date:      Sat, 21 Sep 1996 15:18:23 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnumalloc

Hi.

I've just applied ctm delta's up to 2490, and made world. I noticed quite
a few unreferenced pieces of code, etc, but that's not the problem.

I noticed that after the build, the system kept complaining because it
couldn't find libgnumalloc.so.2.0

I did notice there was a libfakegnumalloc.so.2.0, so just symlinked it to
libgnumalloc.so.2.0 and there it was. Am I doing something wrong here ? I
didn't notice anything in -current or cvs-all for the last few days about
this. Sorry if this is a "newbie" query.

TIA,

---
Khetan Gajjar         [ http://www.iafrica.com/~khetan]
I'm a FreeBSD User!   [         http://www.freebsd.org]