Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 1998 00:30:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joseph Lee <nugundam@best.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: subscribe freebsd-stable

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Timothy J Luoma wrote:
> I've never seen a mailing list that suggesting sending un/subscribe messages
> to the actual list address.... There has always been another address for
> that.

You can do either with SmartList.  Not only that, SmartList has the option
to catch subscribe sent to the list and not forward it to the rest of the
list.  I don't know about Majordomo though.

--
Joseph nugundam =best=com==/==\=IIGS=/==\=Playstation=/==\=Civic HX CVT=/==\
#        Anime Expo 1998        >> www.anime-expo.org/                      >