Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:06:32 -0800
From:      "Aleksandar Obradovic" <alex@montenegro.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Font problem with Xfree 3.3.6 and ATI All-In-Wonder Rage128 Chipset

I Have ATI All-In-Wonder card with Rage128 chip set. Xfree86 3.3.5 that
ships with 3.4 CD does not support Rage 128 chipsets, but newly released
3.3.6 does. I wen't ahead and installed 3.3.6 version by closely following
the installations directions from the Xfree86.org site. After I was done,
everything appeared to be OK except fonts. Some of the larger fonts are
fine, but most of them are bunch of thick and thin lines that are not
readable at all.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Alex