Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:03:46 -0400
From:      Jesse Sheidlower <jester@panix.com>
To:        Hendrik Hasenbein <hhasenbe@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT: xterm setup

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 11:51:21AM +0200, Hendrik Hasenbein wrote:

> Sounds like the gnome terminal or eterm. The standard xterm doesn't give
> you a menubar.

Thanks for this and to others who replied. I've been so confused
by this that I dropped by the office to take a look at my Linux
(RH 7.3) box, only to discover that yes, I had been running
gnome-terminal there.

I've looked at the various options and decided that eterm looks
best and is easiest to get to the way I want, so I'm going with
that for now. Thanks for the various suggestions.

Best,

Jesse Sheidlower