Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:02:11 -0800
From:      "Erin" <kahn@deadbbs.com>
To:        <mark_wright@datacard.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Why can't I e-mail to my IP address

Sounds to me like sendmail is not setup to take email by the address.

Have you checked your virtusertable for an entry of this email address? Of
cource that is only if you are using the virtusertable database.

Next try looking in sendmail.cw for your ip address. This is a list of
domains that sendmail accepts mail for.

Erin

mailto:kahn@deadbbs.com
http://www.deadbbs.com
http://www.fortenberry.net

"It takes a million monkeys at typewriters to write Shakespeare, but
only a dozen monkeys at computers to run Network Solutions."
                                  -- Patrick Delahanty