Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 23:09:35 -0600
From:      " Vodyanoi" <hawk76@mail.ev1.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>, Laszlo Vagner <george@vagner.com>
Subject:   Re: directpc

Last I know of DriecPC does not support UNIX OSes. but a company by the name of Helius does. I believe they have drivers that work under the linux OS not sure if they can be used under any other system or not. check out Helius (www.helius.com) their prices are lot higher since you'll be buying the Network Edition but they also give you X amount of seats and I believe an IP address for each seat, and from my understanding their support is alot better than DPC's.
From: Laszlo Vagner <george@vagner.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:32:32 -0700